Monday 6 October 2008

neglected and (almost) abandoned


Boy, this one has been neglected for quite sometime now. how long has it been eh? pretty damn long time, for sure. I am having one of those moment now, so i better get on with it. I think I have probably confessed to my other half, that I have my some of you might call it "down" period and "ups". So this entry indicates an "up". I remembered telling her that I do believe in the "perumpamaan" (damn, i forgot what it is in English), life is like a wheel, sometimes you up and sometimes you are down. and this I graphically charted in my thick skull, as a graph, you know the wavy type one, indicating the cycle of lows and highs. If only I can ensure that the amplification of ups and downs are narrowed down, I think i can manage this life.

Anyway, I am taking salary-paid time again and the cycle of meeting after meeting is going to begin soon.

just in case you are interested, I have updated one of my blogs.

p.s.( Can anyone tell me what does this acronym stands for)
oh....no.....not another to do list coming up.
but who gives a f**k,

  1. reply Tun mahathir's entry on his disappointment over the lack of progress of Putrajaya's development
  2. to be continued
* photo snipped from somewhere, credits to whoever snapped it.

No comments: